Sunday, June 28, 2009

JOYFUL MEDITATION

by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer


I allow myself to feel good right now.

I feel my soul all around me,

sending me its joy.

I open to receive my soul's joy.



Joy is flowing into me.

Joy is streaming into my cells and atoms.

As joy flows into me I expand.

I feel free.



Joy flows out from me,

touching everyone around me.

My thoughts are positive.

I feel happy.



I think of my life.

I imagine what would be different

in the next few hours

if I expressed my soul's joy.

I now do it.



When I encounter someone

who is less joyful,

I draw in the quality of joy,

I fill myself with joy,

then radiate joy to the other.



I now ask my soul and higher self,

to send me a clear vision

of the next steps of my path.

I ask for greater clarity

about my higher purpose.



I ask myself each hour,

"What am I doing next that

is part of my higher purpose?"



I create my higher purpose

from moment to moment.

As I do, I feel joy,

for joy comes from living in the flow

and creating my higher purpose.



I let go of power struggles.

Whenever I encounter power struggles

or people who are negative,

I connect with my soul

and draw in its joy.

I stay centered in my own energy

and feel my soul's joy

radiating through me.



I expand my potential for joy,

I live in a rhythm of joy.

I radiate joy to others.

I am becoming more joyful everyday.



As I wake up tomorrow

I connect with my soul's joy

and let it radiate through me

and out to others.



I am a source of joy to others.

My joy lifts others and

makes their burdens easier to carry.

I bring light to everyone around me

through my expression of soul joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment