Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Loving Yourself Meditation

by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer

I pause for a moment and experience my breath. As I pay attention to my breath, I grow quieter within. I go inward to the world of my inner being. I allow feelings of serenity and peace to flow through me.

I feel my body relaxing and letting go, as I continue to follow on the rhythm of my breath. As I go deeper within, I feel the presence of my soul surrounding me with its unconditional love. I know I am perfect as I am. I am a reflection of my soul's light in this reality. At every moment I am becoming an even more beautiful and perfect light.

I open to receive my soul's love for me. It heals my past hurts. It opens places within me, that are waiting to know love. My soul's love awakens my ability to love myself.

I think of an area in which I do not feel good about myself. I let the warm light of my soul shine through my heart center to this area of my life. I surround this issue with the love of my soul. I accept myself for who I am in this area, knowing that I am doing the best I know how. I release any feelings of self-pity. I am in charge of my life. I recognize my power to create what I want.

I appreciate and love myself. Today I do something special just for me, that affirms my worth and honors my being. I thank and acknowledge all the good things I have in my life and thus increase them.

I put myself in places and situations that honor me. I release any situations or people who do not. I open to my soul's love that shines through my heart center like a sun. It sends love, compassion, forgiveness and healing to me and to others.

I recognize the goodness in others. I forgive people if they are unable to be loving and high. I love and accept people for who they are. As I do, I grow in my ability to love and accept myself for who I am. My soul and I are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment